Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Back to Blogging!

Hi All! I'm back and want to stay committed to blogging. I haven't written anything on our blog for the past 8 months and now I'm sad that I didn't record anything that happened during that time. So I'm back and will hopefully be consistent with it.

So what is going on with us: We are getting ready to go on a 7 day cruise with our good friends, The Carters, to celebrate both of our 10 yr. wedding anniversaries. We will be sailing to Haiti, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Mexico. We are very excited but that also comes with anxiety on my part. I will miss Brayden a lot. I know he will have a great time with the grandparents but I will still miss him. Pray that we all stay healthy and safe!

Freedom of the Seas

We are selling or renting our house, whichever comes first. We found an acre of land in Mullica Hill where we are going to build the house of our dreams for a reasonable price. We are very excited but I get a little sentimental about leaving this house. We have great neighbors, this was our first house, and this house is all Brayden knows. But I know God has great things in store for us.















We are looking into foster care and will be attending a meeting in a couple of weeks to get more information and see what the next step is. There is a lot of training involved along with inspections and background checks. We are excited to take care of God's children and feel like God has laid it on our hearts to do this. As an FYI, there are approximately 500,000 of God's children in the foster care system.

No comments:

Post a Comment